Hello everyone today we are back with another set of Phrases that we can use in our Life an which are relate to time! Isn’t it amazing? Few days ago, I was reading a book which mentioned a phrase “BEHIND THE TIME” which means Old Fashioned, not keeping up with current developments. So that made me learn more and more words. So let’s get right into it.
Here are some phrases that we can use in our Life:
- TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS: Time makes everything better.
Example: Right now Tina is upset, but Time heals all wounds.
- TIME FLIES: Time passes by very quickly.
Example: His son grew so fast, how time flies.
- ALL IN GOOD TIME: It will happen at the right time.
Example: You will get the job all in good time.
- ONLY A MATTER OF TIME: It will definitely happen sooner or later.
Example: It’s only a matter of time until the bank loses all the money.
You May Also Like: Impressive Introduction To Create A Lasting Impression.
- HAVE A LOT OF TIME ON YOUR HANDS: Have a lot of free time.
Example: The boy completely covered the walls of his room with colored pencil drawings. He must have a lot of time on his hands!
- HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE: Have a superb experience.
Example: My kids had the time of their lives at Disney World.
- A RACE AGAINST TIME: A situation where you have to rush to do something before the time list.
Example: The last day for submitting project proposals is one week from today – so now it’s a race against time.
- IN THE NICK OF TIME: At the last moment before it’s too late.
Example: The boy reached the examination hall in the nick of time.
- TIME WILL TELL: The passing of time will show the result.
Example: Time will tell whether he is loyal or not.
That’s’s all for today guys, do use them in sentences and happy learning!